2023 Pilot Grants Promotional Toolkit
Purpose: The Pilot Grants Promotional Toolkit serves the following goals:
- Create a clear cohesive message promoting specific topics about the course and its objectives.
- Increase engagement about the course on social media platforms.
- Disseminate RFP and related pilot grant information throughout the regional area.
The GPCAH is promoting our Pilot Grant Program through social media, newsletters, websites, and digital signage. This promotional toolkit page has been developed so you may promote the pilot grants through your own media outlets. We thank you for your help in sharing this important message. See below for a news item that may be used on your website and in newsletters, social media content, and a digital sign.
Share this news in just a few easy steps
1. Copy and paste the newsletter/website information into your newsletter and add to your event information (see below).
2. Use the chart below to copy and paste Facebook/Twitter/social media posts and click on the graphics to access and download the accompanying graphics. We will be posting on Tuesdays throughout April, May, and June 2023. The posts are organized by month/day.
3. Click on the button below to download a 16:9 digital slide for media screens.
Please feel free to use any or all of these items to promote this year’s call for proposals. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzsprout.com%2F1838385%2F12524414
Share on Twitter: Listening to “Get Inspired: FarmSafe Bonus Episode Highlights Academic and Community Track Pilot Awards” at https://www.buzzsprout.com/1838385/12524414
Click on the image below to access a downloadable PDF or copy/paste the text.
2023 Call for GPCAH Pilot Grant Applications
RFP now available!
GPCAH funds pilot projects (up to $30,000 per project) intended to promote innovative outreach and research efforts to prevent agricultural injury and illness.
The pilot program supports both community-based organizations (staff who are creating new ag safety and health knowledge and/or assessing and promoting best safety and health practices) and academic researchers, especially new investigators, and trainees.
POTENTIAL TOPICS INCLUDE
Injury prevention, mental health & wellness, chemical safety, machine safety, and prevention of slips, trips, and falls. Any topic of relevance to the GPCAH mission and/or NIOSH priority goals for the Agriculture, Forestry, and Fishing industry sector is welcome.
Up to $30,000 to cover staff salary, supplies, equipment, materials, and other expenses.
May 15: Community concept projects due
July 3: Deadline for applications
Apply now! Goto bit.ly/2023pg
Listen to this special FarmSafe Podcast to hear from past pilot award recipients about their experiences at https://gpcah.public-health.uiowa.edu/farmsafe/.
Social Media Posts and Links to Graphics