$175 Full Conference Registration (Wednesday & Thursday)
$100 Full Conference Discounted Registration for Students and Active Farmers (Wednesday and Thursday)
There are no single day registrations available this year.
Please make your hotel reservations directly with the Hotel Julien Dubuque, 200 Main St, Dubuque, IA. by calling 800.798.7098 or 563.556.4200. More venue details here.
Full Conference Registration
Included are breakfasts and lunches both conference days, the evening reception on November 8 at the National Mississippi River Museum, all program materials and refreshment breaks. There is no additional charge to attend the Post-Conference workshop to be held from 2:00 – 5:00 at the National Education Center for Agricultural Safety (NECAS) at Peosta, Iowa. Conference registration deadline is Tuesday, October 31, 2023. Please note that the discounted hotel rate guarantee expires on October 9, 2023. Any lodging requests received after the guaranteed date will be on a space available basis at the best available rate.
While meals and tours are included in on-site registration fees, we need to know which events you plan to attend in order to have meals and the appropriate space reserved for you. Please be prepared to indicate on the registration form which of the following events you plan to attend in-person:
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. Student Networking Luncheon OR Regular Luncheon
- 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. Poster Reception at the National Mississippi River Museum
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. Awards Luncheon
- 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. Post-Conference Workshop on Emergency Preparedness at the National Education Center for Agricultural Safety (NECAS) at Peosta, Iowa. This skill building workshop will include: introduction of two new tools that can assist farmers and ranchers in preparing for emergencies, discussion about content areas that still need development, and an update on the hands-on training provided by NECAS.
Payment method is by credit card
If your registration is cancelled before the October 31 deadline, the registration fee will be refunded, less a $25 administrative fee. After October 31, please transfer your registration to another attendee or call Gayle Olson at 319-335-4065 to donate your registration to a student attendee or non-profit organization.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Gayle Olson in advance.
Questions: Contact Gayle Olson at 319-335-4065 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Past MRASH Conference Agendas
2022 Midwest Rural Agricultural Safety and Health Conference. MRASH 2022 was hybrid. View more information here.
2021 Midwest Rural Agricultural Safety and Health Conference MRASH 2021 was virtual. View the agenda and more here.