Section 1: General Information
This section must include:
- Project Title
- Contact information for the Project Director and key staff, including:
c. Mailing Address
d. Email Address
e. Phone Number
- A brief description (mission, goals and organizational structure, 150 word limit) of each organization affiliated with the Project Director and team members listed above. In this section, also provide letters of support from each of these organizations.
- If you propose a collaboration with another organization(s), attach a brief description of their role and contribution. In this section, also provide letters of support from any collaborators affirming their willingness to contribute to this project.
Attach a CV or Resume for each team member – or a statement describing their qualifications to perform the proposed project.
Section 2: Project Summary (150 word limit)
Provide a short summary of the purpose of your project and the approach you propose to use to accomplish it.
Section 3: Project Description (five page limit)
|Part A: Background||
|Part B: Significance||
|Part C: Objectives||Describe the desired outcome you expect to result from your project:
|Part D: Procedures||
|Part E: Evaluation||How will you evaluate your work? How will you know if you have achieved your Objectives?
Section 4: Potential for future funding (1/2 page limit)
One goal of this grant program is for it to serve as an incubator for new agricultural health and safety projects that have high likelihood of leading to more comprehensive and sustainable projects or activities. Describe how completion of your project will lead to more comprehensive and sustainable projects or activities.
Section 5: Dissemination of results (1/2 page limit)
Describe how you plan to distribute the results of your project.
Section 6: Budget
- Complete the Community Grant Budget Form and submit with your application.
- Prepare and submit a budget justification using the Instructions for Preparing a Community Grant Budget Justification.
Section 7: Timeline
Complete the Community Grant Timeline Form and submit with your application.
Section 8: Assurances
Sign and date the Assurance Form and submit with your application.
Checklist of Application Attachments:
_____ CV, Resume, or statement of qualification for each member of the project team
_____ List of literature or references cited in the application
_____ Completed Community Grant Budget Form
_____ Completed Community Grant Budget Justification Form
_____ Timeline/milestones form (optional, but recommended)
_____ Assurance Form
_____ Letter of support from your organization/institution.
_____ Letters from any collaborators affirming their willingness to collaborate on this project.
_____ Cover Letter (front of application – signed and on official organization letterhead)